Terms and Conditions
THE CATO87 ONLINE STORE
(1) CATO SINCE 1987 shall make its best efforts to ensure that the order is delivered, together with the supporting invoice, within an average of five (5) to seven (7) working days and undertakes in any event to deliver within a maximum of ten (10) working days as of the day following receipt of payment for the order. It is specified herein that any orders recorded on the Site on Friday afternoon after 1 p.m., or on weekends (Saturday/Sunday), shall be processed on the following Monday. Any orders recorded on the Site on a national holiday shall be processed on the next working day.
(1.1) The items ordered by the customer shall be delivered to the address stated by the customer, together with the delivery note. Customers may choose to have the items delivered to an address other than their own.
Delivery may not be possible if the process team deem the order to be suspicious.
REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY:
(2) All return requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept refunds. Refunds will only be processed if the original purchase cannot be fulfilled. Our return policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we will not be able to process your return.
(2.1) To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Returns are only valid for store credit equivalent to original order amount. Store credit is valid for 1 year after the purchase date. All sales are final.
(3) To return your product for an exchange, you should post your product to an address provided by Info@cato87.com
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item if shipped without signature confirmation.
Important guidelines for online training
These include but are not limited to the following:
The instructor must:
- work within their area of knowledge and expertise, supported by a nationally accredited instructor qualification/certificate in the specific area of instruction and apply relevant health and safety guidelines at all times
- pre-screen each participant prior to every training session. If the participant has any medical conditions, injuries or other conditions which may affect their participation in the proposed exercise activity they must gain consent from their GP prior to participation
- assess the suitability of the activity based on the health and capability of the participant, follow any specific guidelines provided by the GP, adapt the exercise accordingly and closely monitor health and well-being
- provide safe and effective instruction to prevent injury and promote health
- ensure confidentiality of data in line with GDPR. Relevant permission must be gained in order toshare content
- limit class times to suit individual ability levels
- limit class numbers to provide safe and effective coaching.It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure:
- there is sufficient space to perform the exercises safely and move freely without obstacles or obstructions, free from furniture, equipment and other hazards – a minimum of four square metres per person
- any equipment is safe and in a suitable condition for the activity being performed
- the surrounding floor space is entirely clear to remove any hazards that may increase the risk of slips,trips or falls
- there are no distractions throughout the duration of the session
there is sufficient heating, lighting, ventilation and hydration.In addition, the following disclaimer applies in respect of any pre-recorded sessions:
As with all fitness and exercise programmes, when using this exercise video you need to use your common sense. To reduce and avoid injury, you will want to check with your doctor before beginning any fitness programme. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision, you are performing them at your own risk. [Enter name] will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this fitness programme, DVD, online fitness video or information shared on our website. This includes emails, videos and text.
Please note if you are a Herbalife Nutrition Member or existing Herbalife Nutrition client you will be unable to participate in our sessions as this would be a conflict of interest. Please contact your existing Herbalife sponsor/coach for further support.